For more than 15 years Rochelle Interiors has tailored her services and fees to match the needs of a client and their project. Charging by the hour allows clients the flexibility for a small project such as help choosing paint colors only or much bigger projects, like remodeling a whole house. We start with a phone conversation to asses services and amount of time that might be needed to get the finished results desired for you, the client.
Scope of Services Include
- Conceptual remodel design consulting with space planning
- Project decorating schemes (including art and accessories)
- Selection of materials for walls, ceilings, floors and counters
- Selection of paint, color schemes and customizing paint samples
- Lighting plans and/or selection of lighting fixtures
- Appliance recommendations and placement
- Plumbing recommendations and placement
- Hardware recommendations and placement
- Selection of windows / window treatments
- Furniture and/or textile recommendations and placement
- Recommendations for contractors, subcontractors, and specialized craftsman
- Project Coordination
Consulting: $300 HR, 2 HR Minimum Then $130 HR
Includes consultations with client, contractors, or trades people within “Scope of Services” including but not limited to overseeing/coordinating project, design time, shopping time and research.
In Office Consulting/Administration: $95 HR pro-rated
Includes reviewing project information and photos, phone consulting and e-mails with client, contractors, vendors or trades people, product ordering, and internet research.
Computer Generated Conceptual Plans: $65HR
Floor and 3D Plans produced for viewing with client for space planning and possible design concepts. Non-permit ready plans for drafter or architect.
Key Notes: $90HR pro-rated
Printed Outline of project with task to be accomplished and organized for each room or phase of said project with notes from design consultation, customized for each project/client.
Travel Fee & Mileage
Applies to site visits, shopping, vendor or contractor meeting that pertain to project where the total mileage is over 30 miles round trip. To be discussed and agreed upon between client and Rochelle Interiors on a project by project basis.